SpamEater is an advanced Spam filtering tool that will rid your mailbox of Spam before you download it with your mail client software!
SpamEater Pro uses a complex set of rules to catch even the most persistent spammers with a 90% or better hit rate!
SpamEater Pro is a software that can filter spam emails and protect your email account.
SpamEater Pro is a tool that you can`t afford to be without! Don`t fret over waiting for your mail to download with all the spam!
· Powerful Filtering:
SpamEater Pro includes a powerful and flexible set of filter rules to help block even the most persistent spammers. There's even a user friendly interface for you to enter your own rules to the many that come with SpamEater Pro! Easy online updates are also included!
Filter types include message subject, header fields, bodies, blocked senders, message sizes, country codes, and more. Rules can be set to reject and delete messages, flag messages, or to always accept specific messages.
· SPF (Sender Policy Framework):
SPF is a means that domain owners can use to tell the rest of the mail servers on the Internet which servers are authorized to send mail for a specific domain. SpamEater Pro can check this, on domains that are using it, to be sure the message is not forged as being from such domains.
· Approved Senders:
Setup a list of your friends email addresses and SpamEater Pro will always accept their messages. You can even import these addresses from your supported Address Book - currently included are Outlook, Outlook Express, Netscape, and Eudora, among others.
· Real-time Internet Blacklist support:
There are a number of dynamic Blacklists available today on the Internet. Many of these are free for personal use. The Blacklists databases contain dynamic lists of known spammers, spam-friendly ISPs, dial-up users, open relays, etc. SpamEater Pro can query these databases real-time!
SpamEater Pro comes setup and ready to use with popular blacklists predefined, and you can add more as desired - no limit to the number allowed.
· ISP Support:
SpamEater Pro supports the majority of Internet Service Providers (ISPs) with support for the standard POP3 and SMTP protocols. SpamEater Pro now also supports the secure encrypted SSL versions (TLS) of these standard protocols with POP3S and SMTPS support!
· Flexible Scheduled Checks:
With SpamEater Pro 4, you can now set the same or separate schedules for automated checks. With these automated checks, you mailbox stays free of spam with little effort on your part! Simply set and forget!
· Local Message Archive:
You can tell SpamEater Pro to download a copy of all rejected messages, on an account by account basis, and store them locally for later review. Messages in these archives can then be deleted, copied-n-pasted to SpamCop web form for complaint generation, bounced, or recovered. SpamEater Pro can be set to automatically clean out old archived messages after a number of days that you specify.
· Network Support:
SpamEater Pro supports all network connection types to the Internet and any other TCP/IP network. If you can successfully connect to the internet or your TCP/IP networks on your computer, then SpamEater Pro supports your connection!
· Pentium class or better computer. (1.2 ghz or faster recommended)
· Color monitor with 800 x 600 resolution (1024 x 768 or better recommended)
· 640 x 480 resolution will work, but window sizes may be limiting.
· 64 meg RAM (128+ meg recommended)
· 5-50 meg hard drive space (suggest 50+ meg additional for data archiving)
· One or more POP3 or POP3S email accounts.
· For the Recovery and bounce options, SMTP or SMTPS (TLS) is also required - which is typically the way most ISP's support sending email.
· Internet connection. SpamEater supports dial-up, DSL, cable, LAN, satellite and anyother TCP/IP based network connection.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· If the SpamEater Pro HTML Help file exists (optional during installation), it will be used instead of the WinHelp file.
· Updates to tooltray icon code to eliminate the exception seen by some users.