Mail Snoop Pro is an anti-spam and email notification application designed to monitor any number of mailboxes, finding and destroying spam without disturbing you and alerting you when there is new mail you need to see.
The filter system rapidly checks new emails for any suspicious items. Beginning by checking if the sender is a "Friend", followed by checks for blacklisted senders, subject field, senders field, message header, message text, attachments and country codes.
If an email is found to be spam, it will be archived for future reference and deleted from the server, alternatively it can be "bounced" back to the sender or used to generate an automatic complaint to the senders ISP.
You will need one or more POP3/SSL POP3 (Secure POP3)/IMAP/SSL IMAP(Secure IMAP) email accounts.
· Supports multiple mailboxes.
· Powerful filter system. Mail Snoop Pro includes a powerful filter system to help block unwanted spam. A New Filter Wizard allows you to quickly add new filters as required and you can easily modify filters if needed.
· Friends list. You can add a list of friends email addresses allowing Mail Snoop Pro to always accept email from them. You are also able to import addresses from an external address book or file.
· Blacklist. There are some senders you just never want to hear from, add those individuals to the blacklist and Mail Snoop Pro will always delete their incoming mail.
· Message Archive. Whenever possible Mail Snoop Pro keeps a copy of deleted emails in its archive for later review/retrieval.
· Scheduled Mail Checks. Schedule automatic mail checks on a per-account basis or just check manually at any time.
· Internet connection using either LAN/Cable/ADSL/DSL or dial-up modem.
· 5MB disc space.
· Pop3/IMAP mailbox
· 30 day fully functional trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release:
· Added language filter check setting to Options, this checks for the main language used in an email.
· Added filter check setting to options for maximum and minimum allowed email size.
· Added new filter setting to Options, this checks for sender = recipient (issue 000011)
· Fixed bug when checking for spam on email header before downloading the email body (issue 0000124).
· Fixed mailbox display bug when marking emails as read/unread (issue 0000118).
· Fixed Address book import bug when attempting to import Windows Address book (issue 000019 ).