AntispamSniper for Outlook provides a professional antispam and anti-phishing protection for your mailbox. The plug-in filters POP3, IMAP and Exchange accounts.
The unique combination of several methods for automatic email classification shows excellent filtering quality for all kinds of spam, including graphical spam with random text.
AntispamSniper for Outlook has a built-in option allowing spam deletion from the server by headers. The good messages, mistakenly deleted from the server by header, may be restored.
The statistical trainable classification algorithm has unique characteristics. It analyzes your private correspondence, singles out distinguishing features from messages of different classes and uses this information for the effective analysis of incoming messages. The algorithm constantly improves its classification quality with each new processed message. It is possible to track back the history of classifying messages and training the plug-in using a filtering log.
AntispamSniper for Outlook can delete spam right on the server by headers, using a list of account settings. The accounts for filtering can be added manually or automatically for non-secure connections. The rest of messages are downloaded to email client for filtering by full content, and the messages with high spam ratio are moved to a special folder automatically.
AntispamSniper for Outlook supports several complementary methods in addition to statistical algorithm: black and white lists of email addresses, anti-phishing filter, blocking spam by IP address of the sender (using DNSBL services), black and white Regexp-based rules.
AntispamSniper for Outlook utilizes various methods for filtering graphical spam:
· Blocking spam with inline images, linked to third-party web sites.
· Blocking the messages with animated GIF pictures in attachment.
· Blocking the messages by the type of attachment.
· The statistical classifier is optimized for blocking spam with a picture and some amount of unlinked text.
· Microsoft Outlook 2002/2003/2007
· 30-day trial
What's New in This Release:
· It is possible to re-filter the unread messages in current folder, by clicking Classify button on the toolbar when Ctrl key is pressed.
· Minor UI updates and internal optimization.
· Fixed the delays occurred when the plug-in was trained during downloading new mail.
· Added German translation.