Delete Duplicates for Outlook will enable you to delete duplicate e-mail messages from your Outlook mailboxes. It is a add-in, i.e. an auxiliary program that interfaces with Outlook, can operate in and on the Outlook environment.
A variety of conditions, ranging from mail server errors to events that occur on one's own computer -- such as explicitly copying messages via a Outlook Rules Wizard, moving or copying and amalgamating mailboxes, especially in moving files from one drive to another or one computer to another, restoring backed up mail files, and so on -- can lead to the presence of duplicate mail messages.
While some people may not care about these, anyone who either likes having an organized filing system or being able to keep track of whether messages have been responded to or appropriately handled will find such duplicates a nuisance, aside from the fact that they waste space on one's hard drive, especially when it is a question of not only one copy of a message but multiple copies.
When you add to this the condition that multiple copies of a message with an attachment lead to multiple attachments, and that messages with embedded graphics, which are an ever larger portion of Internet e-mail, store multiple copies of these graphics files, we are talking about a potentially large mess!
Fortunately, Delete Duplicates for Outlook will solve this problem and help you maintain an ordered mailbox and message system by eliminating duplicate messages, attachments, and embedded graphics, under a variety of conditions and according to a variety of user-selectable and configurable options.
This will enable you to keep your Outlook mail in the kind of order that makes the most sense for the way you prefer to conduct your life, your profession, or your business.
· Action features are disabled if program is in demo-mode
What's New in This Release:
Delete Duplicate Journal Entries - Additional comparison criteria:
· Billing Information
· Contacts Names
· End Time
· Last Modification Time
· Aging Status
· Unread Status
Delete Duplicate Notes - Additional comparison criteria:
· Creation Time
· Last Modification Time
· "Simple folder-selection dialog" replaced with "advanced folder-selection dialog".
· External applications are now launched from independent threads.
· Hold down Shift key + Help button/menu item to open particular topic in Internet Explorer (instead of help-viewer).
· Fixed a bug where Help would be automatically opened on program startup.
· Various logging improvements.
· Specify alternative web-browser as "URLHelper" value inside the "Settings" section of configuration file/registry key.